Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance is seeking a Claims Quality Review Specialist to join the Global Claims Quality Assurance team within the Claims Technical and Compliance group.
In this role, the Claims Quality Review Specialist will have the opportunity to conduct claim reviews across all lines of business to ensure compliance with company claim handling service standards. Candidate will also be involved in the aggregation of results, trend analysis and reporting of findings to claims management. The position requires the candidate to have strong claim technical and analytic skills as well as strong interpersonal skills since this role will have a level of interaction with senior claim management.
Essential Job Functions:
• Efficiently manage a high volume of independent claim reviews
• Ability to analyze trends in assessing compliance with company standards
• Effectively communicate results with claim leadership and collaborate in the development of Serve Standards
• Communicating and executing training and development programs.
• Minimum of 7-10 years of complex commercial claim handling experience.
• Experience in handling and evaluating claims with international exposures.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.