Who are we?
Berxi is a fast-growing start-up operating within Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance. We’re all about connecting with our customers and finding new ways to reduce the friction typically associated with small commercial insurance. If you constantly strive for excellence and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team – then Berxi is for you.
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI) provides a broad range of commercial property, casualty, and specialty insurance coverages around the world. Part of Berkshire Hathaway’s insurance operations, we bring our solutions to market with our stellar brand name, top-rated balance sheet, and the expertise of our global team of professionals, who exude excellent capabilities and strong character.
We are a values-based organization where respect, integrity, excellence, collaboration, and passion define who we are and how we do business. We value a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and strive to foster an inclusive environment that enables all our team members to bring their best selves to work. We are one team committed to building a culture where every teammate has the opportunity to contribute and be recognized. Want to be part of the team building the finest property, casualty, and specialty lines insurance company in the world?
We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager who will play a critical role in the organization of Berxi’s creative work interfacing with stakeholders, internal creative, and external resources for the execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns.
Orchestrating the creative development process, this role establishes best practices and processes, creates efficient resourcing, and facilitates the execution of Marketing creative projects through unified workflows for both internal and external teams. Partnering with the Creative Director, this role assigns resources based on project needs, team skill sets, budgets, and timing. You will manage project schedules, help prioritize efforts, and keep the team apprised of project status, next steps, dependencies, and forecasting.
Solution-oriented, this role is a pivotal connector role between creative and all other functions in and outside the organization. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the team to nail down sequencing, production, and approvals to help ensure the proper execution of integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate would describe themselves as an organized self-starter who is curious about how things work and eager to find ways to make them more effective and efficient.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Creative Director, Marketing Team, and Partnership team to manage creative requests, scheduling, storage, and distribution of creative assets to facilitate campaigns.
- Spearhead project management for creative development, as you effectively track and communicate prioritization, project goals, constraints, deliverables, and schedules within a cross-functional team.
- Solve problems proactively and performs risk management to minimize project risks, including stakeholder approvals.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and stakeholders to develop detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project; discover and close information gaps, and ensure information is complete and accurate to incorporate into Wrike (our project management platform).
- Manage the creative production process, from concept to completion, ensuring assets (print, digital, content) are developed to a high standard within appropriate timelines.
- Allocate and manage internal resources with direction from Creative Director and Marketing Team based on skill set and availability.
- Champion the proper use and organization of all files and assets to appropriate platform/s to ensure data are accessible and easy to find for users.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and file management, including tracking licenses for film, photos, and music stock and releases for original artwork.
- When required, manage the team to meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience, including 5+ years of advertising agency project management experience.
- Expert in cross-functional collaboration, project management, prioritization tracking, and budget tracking.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and diplomacy proficiencies.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with experience connecting across teams and functions in an organization.
- Proven success working in project management for omnichannel campaigns (print, digital, websites, broadcast, etc.)
- Comfortable working with and coordinating internal and external teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional listener.
- Expertise of project management software and platforms. Wrike experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s in liberal arts, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent; PMP-certification a plus.
- A competitive package and exciting growth opportunities for career-oriented teammates.
- A dynamic, action-oriented, and thoughtful environment centered on always doing the right thing for our customers, teammates and our other stakeholders.
- A purposely non-bureaucratic organization that embraces simplicity over complexity and emphasizes individual excellence in a team framework.
NOTE: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Clicking apply will direct you to our recruiting module within ADP.