Who are we?
A strategic and trusted insurance partner, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI), provides a broad range of commercial property, casualty and specialty insurance coverages and outstanding service to customers and brokers around the world. As a part of Berkshire Hathaway’s insurance operations, we bring our solutions to market with our stellar brand name, top-rated balance sheet and the expertise of our global team of professionals, who exude excellent capabilities and strong character.
Berxi is the Small Commercial team within BHSI. We’re all about driving digital innovation in the Small Commercial Insurance space and are focused on leveraging technology to make insurance simple and affordable for professionals and small businesses. If you constantly strive for excellence and want to work with a collaborative, fast paced and energetic team – then Berxi is for you.
We are a values-based organization where respect, integrity, excellence, collaboration and passion define who we are and how we do business. We value diversity of backgrounds, experience and perspectives and strive to foster an inclusive environment that enables all our team members to bring their best selves to work. We are one team committed to building a culture where every teammate has the opportunity to contribute and be recognized. Want to be part of the team building the finest property, casualty and specialty lines insurance company in the world?
As the Product Manager within our new Marketing Technology Team, you will become intimately familiar with evolving business opportunities and marketing strategy of the Berxi Team through close collaboration with business stakeholders, such as the Director of Marketing Operations. You will lead the marketing technology product strategy by recommending how we can leverage technology to empower our marketing team, drive adoption and deepen engagement with qualified audiences.
You’ll lead the intake and prioritization processes, leveraging data and metrics to support your recommendations. Through market exploration, you will have expertise in the modern marketing technology landscape and contribute ideas to advance our marketing capabilities. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Martech product roadmap and ensuring the team is aligned to the highest impact work. You will work closely with product, engineering, design, marketing operations & sales to bring industry-leading marketing tools, systems, and user interfaces to market — from concept, all the way through testing, launch and adoption stages.
This role is both strategic and technical and will lead to significant business impact.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be an SME in the marketing technology space, understanding best practices and new ideas taking place in the converging Adtech and Martech spaces and apply them to our strategy and product plans
- Champion our strategic business objectives, product strategy and KPIs of the Marketing Technology Product Area
- Create & maintain the product roadmap, leveraging data and metrics to support recommendations
- Translate product strategy to execution, thinking through operational and executional considerations and constraints
- Communicate with & gain ongoing support from business stakeholders on the product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans
- Extract learnings through feedback loops to inform product enhancements, commercialization & optimization opportunities
- Evaluate and manage external partners and/or vendors needed to bring your product to market (i.e. RFPs)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products
- Deep understanding of the full portfolio of marketing channels, acquisition and activation tactics, various campaign attribution methods and marketing analytics
- Experience defining and executing Martech product launches (such as landing pages, CRMs, CDPs, email marketing, SMS marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, or other paid marketing tools)
- Strong business and analytical acumen, highly detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, values momentum over perfection
- Self-motivated; superior personal accountability to get the job done; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A competitive package and exciting growth opportunities for career-oriented teammates
- A dynamic, action oriented and thoughtful environment centered on always doing the right thing for our customers, teammates and our other stakeholders
- A purposely non-bureaucratic organization that embraces simplicity over complexity and emphasizes individual excellence in a team framework
NOTE: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team Member may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Clicking apply will direct you to our recruiting module within ADP.